Spike Cohen joins Elliot Christenson and guest host Wendy Coriell for a freedom loving Liberterian centric episode.
In this episode, we discuss why the cost of healthcare is so high in the United States as well as freedom of health care being a Constitutional right. We also discuss police brutality, BLM and qualified immunity. Do we learn if Spike will run for President in 2024? Why does Spike Cohen strongly feel the future success of the Libertarian party hinges on winning local elections and being involved in your community.
Spike Cohen Links
- Spike Cohen's Current Collaboration Muddied Waters Media: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-JxZUsqPOA8FpTiPzR0Sw
- Spike Cohen's Campaign YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe7hNSh452DXtoI9uX9LSrA
- Spike Cohen's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LiterallySpikeCohen/
Wendy Coriell Links
- Official Website: https://wendy.work
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUfmr1gavfT-gW1zdy-4F4Q
Ideas By Elliot Links
- Ideas By Elliot Podcast: https://ideasbyelliot.com
- Ideas By Elliot Facebook Discussion Group: https://fb.com/groups/bulbheads
- Ideas By Elliot Patreon Support Page: https://patreon.com/ideasbyelliot
- Elliot’s Mobile App Boot Camp - Kids 12+: https://www.uwgb.edu/camps/webappbootcamp/